Frequent Asqued Questions

• 's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
6 years 7 months ago - 9 months 3 weeks ago #1 by
How do I download an audio?

There are two options.

1.- If when you click the link, the audio is automatically played in your browser, then you need to RIGHT-click the link and select "save" or "save as" or something similar.

2.- When you click the link it sends you to a thread in the forum, where you find the download link.
These audios are in different servers, but usually what you need to do is to select "free download" or "regular download" or something like that, then wait for a few seconds or maybe type a security code to avoid spam, then you download the file.

I can't hear the message, only sounds of the music

That is exactly what you are supposed to hear, the messages are coded inside the audio to reach the subconscious mind.
You can browse the main menu for more information about this.

How can I know that the audios really have these sentences?

We have plenty of tutorials, this in particular is here .

Is there scientific proof?

Yes there is, you can find it here .

Is there any effect that can be wrong for me?

For the messages no, never.
But if you are epileptic you should avoid the binaural and isochronic tones, which are made only for relaxing purposes.
If you need it, look for audios specifically without these tones.

How do I have to listen the audios? How many time? etc...

Have a look here .

Why should I listen only one audio?

If you don't know how your mind responds to new suggestions, yes. You can read here more about this.

My case is special, can I listen more audios?

You can, but you shouldn't. If you don't want to take my advice, at least give some time between audios in the same day, for example, listen the first audio in the mornings and the second audio in the evening.

I already listened to one audio 1 hour each day for 3 weeks, now what?

Now you can continue listening the audio if you want to improve your results, or maybe you already got what you wanted from that specific audio and you want to switch to a different one. It's your choice, don't create an agenda to start and finish an audio, do it as you need on the go.

What do these audios have to be subliminal?

I recommend you to visit the link " what technology do we use ", where you can find a full explanation for the different techniques.

Why are there so many audios?

Because there are so many different people with different needs, different ways of speaking and different ways of interpreting life.
For an optimal result, the audio should contain the same sentences you would use while speaking with yourself.

How do I should create the sentences for my audio?

You should know several things to choose the correct words, please have a look at the text in this link where indicates how to create the sentences for your audio .
Last Edit: 9 months 3 weeks ago by ze_out.
More
6 years 6 months ago #2 by sataedure
Hello!

I love my life! ;)
  • 's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
6 years 6 months ago #3 by
Nice to hear that :)
I wish you long happiness
More
5 years 9 months ago #4 by Feaskella
It's off topic but anyone know a good treatment for this for my son?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The following user(s) said Thank You: DonaldHOFS
  • 's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
5 years 9 months ago #5 by
And what is "this"?
  • 's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
5 years 9 months ago #6 by
Subliminal audios aren't a treatment by themselves, they are a good help for a lot of situations.
If you tell us what do you need maybe we can help you.
More
5 years 5 months ago #7 by tiffanyms
When you have to break off the ordinary, then, add may lik